New Arrivals for Fall at Sotheby’s Wine
Posted September 17th, 2012 | by The Update
The arrival of fresh inventory is what does it for us, and we have recently received a terrific selection which is available online or in our store, such as:
- The 2008 releases from Bill Harlan’s Bond winery – Jamie tasted through the 2008s with Bond’s Director Paul Roberts this week and was impressed by the whole line up, with the Pluribus as his (marginal) favorite.
- On the subject of Jamie’s favorites, another wine close to his heart, is Aubert Chardonnay, Ritchie Vineyard 2009 (no prizes for guessing why he likes it) – one of Mark Aubert’s highly sought after Sonoma Chardonnay.
- The first vintage of Chritian Moueix’s Esperance de Trotanoy, the second wine of the estate. Along with Pomerol stars Eglise Clinet 1995, and Evangile 1998 , our Right Bank collection includes the region’s best properties in top vintages.
- Super-Tuscan legend Sassicaia, beginning from the legendary 1985 through the current release 2009.
- Our allocations of the highly regarded, and limited 2010 Burgundy vintage have started to arrive including the wines of Sylvain Cathiard, such as Vosne Romanee, Malconsorts; and Jean-Noel Gagnard’s exquisite Chassagne Montrachet, Caillerets, and Batard Montrachet.