Success with Sotheby’s
Posted July 6th, 2012 | by The Update
The Sotheby’s International Realty brand is well-known around the world for incredible luxury homes and excellent sales stats. They’re also dominating the real estate world online, with far-reaching ad campaigns and an efficient use of social media to spread the word about their luxury properties.
Just recently, Sotheby’s released a report showing just how successfully things go when working with a Sotheby’s affiliated real estate agency; in the month of May alone, their various online campaigns showed the following:
- Sotheby’s listings were found in 3.1 million active searches on the New York Times website.
- Nearly 1 million views on the Wall Street Journal website with their Skybox ad.
- Over 162,000 views on their YouTube Channel, which is more than double that of the previous month. The channel maintains millions of subscribers actively viewing properties each month.
- Their Facebook updates often go viral, with a 17% increase each year.
- Their own website has seen a nearly 15% increase in views since this time last year, and their email campaigns for properties have nearly doubled their leads just in the past month.
Click here to see more of what’s behind the proven success of the Sotheby’s International Realty brand. If you’re looking to buy or sell your home, visit Briggs Freeman Sotheby’s International Realty’s award-winning website briggsfreeman.com for the best Realtors in the DFW-area with the expertise you’d expect from Sotheby’s.